WHAT WE OFFER :
Sydney Medical Service – 1300 HOME GP is uniquely placed to provide new practitioners the right balance of income, flexibility & experience with patients.
- Great way to supplement current income
- Extensive variety of shifts to choose from
- No minimum hours required
- Ongoing professional development
- Valuable on-the-road support & assistance
- Medical Directors mentoring CPD program
- Pathway to RACGP Fellowship
- OVERSEAS or NON-VR applicants
CAREERS : We are an accredited deputising service to RACGP standards by GPA. Our doctors attend to patients in private homes and residential aged care facilities.
NEEDS IN THE COMMUNITY : Our doctors fill a need in the health system to relieve pressure on hospital emergency departments & other after hours health services.
BECOMING A PRACTITIONER : We are seeking GPs, Registrars and Hospital Doctors who are looking for casual, part time or full time work. Our Co-op exists for the benefit of our member patient attendances in the after hours period.
We recruit Australian & International Medical Graduates / Overseas Trained Doctors.
AUSTRALIAN GRADUATES :
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience which includes ED and paediatrics
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in general practice/medicine which includes ED and paediatrics
- Substantial general practice experience equivalent to an Australian GP
- Successfully passed an approved English test such as IELTS or OETS and gained appropriate scores
- Passed the AMC MCQ Part 1 Exam or equivalent